Thursday, June 21, 2007

Stitch N Pitch

Baseball, anyone? I had heard of Stitch n Pitch, but didn't know much about it. Then I got an email from a not-so-local yarn shop, saying they had tickets for a game in St. Louis. So I started thinking, checking the date & time, asking the family if they'd be interested. We live about 150 miles south of St. Louis, but that would be "our" MLB team. My daughter called me from work today to ask if I'd gotten the tickets yet. I told her I would. She called later and I still hadn't gotten the tickets, but I made the call after I got off the phone with her. The tickets are discounted over the regular price tickets, and everyone gets a goody bag (even the non-knitting family members! more for me!). There are Stitch N Pitch nights all over the country. The schedule is on the website. It will also tell you where you can get tickets. See you August 6th in St. Louis!
This seemed like a good family activity to finish summer vacation. We all go back to school the following week. Seems like it gets earlier every year.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Thanks for the stitch-n-pitch link. Ours is 7/15, and with any luck, I'll get to it!