Saturday, July 08, 2006

Starting to Sizzle!


OK, I went ahead and started Sizzle. I found some Tahki Cotton Classic in my stash, started with the front instead of the back, and I'm almost up to where I have to decide when to split for the deep V-neck. I really like the hourglass shaping on the piece; the back gets similar shaping. This yarn is on it's second go-round. It was once the Ripples Top from Cabin Fever , but after I wore it a couple of times, I decided it was too wide & too short, so it became yarn again.

I'm really tempted to go stash-diving again and come up with something to start Mystery Stole 2 . The first pattern was posted yesterday, and it looks gorgeous! Hurry and join if you're interested -- the group is closing next Friday, the 14th!

Not that I need to start yet another project... I count 5 projects within arm's reach of my chair, and there are several others stuffed behind the couch.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

You are so motivated, it frightens me. And short and wide? Why, it's me!!