Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Racing to the finish


I've been working on my Sixth Sense socks today, trying to get them done. (The yarn is Stahl Socka Color # 9193 -- it's several years old, so the color number will have changed if it's still available. It appears to be #2401, in the Fortissima Colori/Socka Color by Schoeller+Stahl.) I'm up to the heel on sock 2. I don't know whether I'll finish or not. The new sock pattern will be posted on the Six Sox Knitalong tomorrow, and I want to be ready. Let's ignore the fact that I still have to finish my husband's olive drab socks and that I do have several other projects in various stages of completion.

This has nothing to do with knitting, but I got this link from a friend -- it's a very funny video!
YouTube - Evolution of Dance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice tweedy socks. I have not started the June pair yet. Love the Sling Bag pattern below. Wish that they would sell the pattern only. I have an overload of recycled silk.