Thursday, February 09, 2006

Swatching


Ready for the Knitting Olympics to start tomorrow. Here's my swatch for Rogue -- Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Fern. I'll be putting aside my Jaywalkers (almost done with the legs, doing both at once on a long circular), the Pink Ladder socks (finished one, haven't started the 2nd -- these socks involve 2 colors of yarn, and I think I'd wind up completely tangled if I tried doing both at once). I was also going to try to finish another long-languishing project, which I would have occasion to wear approximately once a year; this year's occasion falls on Feb. 25th, so if the thing had a chance of being finished, that chance ends at about 2 p.m. local time tomorrow (cast-on time for Olympic knitting).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the colour you have chosen for your Rogue, it is such a goregous clear soft green. I am glad to have a Rogue support network out there as I have never attempted anything as complex as this before. Here in England we have perfect knitting weather today - rainy and dull, so I am hoping to reach the armhole shaping today (?!). Have fun with your knitting (I am on my third repeat of the row 33–38 pattern and it's just begin to "click". I am looking forward to seeing your progress pics. Will check in with you soon.

Three cheers for Team Rogue!!! ;-)