Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Reflection Shawl & Camp Loopy

I have been doing some knitting!  I have finished a small shawl called the Reflection Shawl (Ravelry link). The yarn is Fleece Artist BFL sock yarn. More details on my Ravelry project page.

Fiber friends: if you're not on Ravelry, please join! It's a wonderful place to share projects, get ideas, keep track of your stash & what's going on in the fiber world. You can spend as much or as little time there as suits you.

Today I decided that I'm going to participate in Camp Loopy this summer.  To that end, I have just ordered 2 skeins of Enchanted Knoll Farm fingering weight yarn, in Araucana (greens) & Tia Dalma (purples). I am going to use it to make either Clockwork or Daybreak.  You have until June 10th to order and get the Camp Loopy discount.

Camp knitting starts on June 15th. In the meantime, I have dug an older UFO out and I'm going to try to get it finished this time! It's the Diamond Fantasy Shawl by Sivia Harding. Seems I started it 5 years ago *cough*.  I am currently on the 8th of 10 repeats of the 20-row chart. The rows get longer by 2 stitches every other row. It's just a little bigger than it was in this picture on Ravelry.

1 comment:

sivia said...

I am envious of your sea silk Diamond Fantasy! Imagine how wonderful that will be to actually wear... cheering you on to knit!!

Sivia