Friday, April 21, 2006

I didn't even get once around the shawl yesterday! I started a round, got interrupted, didn't pick it back up till much later, got interrupted again, then it was bedtime. I did spend too much time shopping for yarn online yesterday, but I was strong & didn't actually purchase anything. Whew!

I took my knitting with me (not the shawl, as I'm working from a cone of Zephyr, and cones are just not very portable) to the world's longest baseball game yesterday afternoon. It was a middle school game -- it took them over 3 hours to play 5 innings! But my son's team won, 15-14. It was not only their first win (they've played 7 games), but also their first time to score more than a couple of runs in a game. As long and potentially sleep-inducing as the game was, I did not get out my knitting. I just can't bring myself to do it -- people might think I'm weird, or something ;-)

No comments: